We want this website to be accessible to as many people as possible. Meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act is important to us.
We aim to make our website accessible to those with special needs. This includes visual and hearing impairments, as well as cognitive and motor impairments.
If you find a page that is difficult to use please send an email to email@example.com
This accessibility statement applies to www.activenorfolk.org
This website is run by Active Norfolk. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 400% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
>AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This includes how to:
- make text larger
- magnify the screen
- change fonts and colours
- make your mouse pointer easier to see
- using your keyboard instead of a mouse
- making your device talk to you
You can translate this website to your preferred language by changing the settings in your browser (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari).
How accessible this website is
We aim to meet World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 AA guidelines. We have listed areas of the site that we know are not fully accessible:
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Some graphics contain text as part of the image which will not appear to a screen reader.
- If using keyboard controls, maps contained in iframes need to be sufficiently zoomed to a single pin in order to reveal information on that pin using the Tab and Return keys.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request and get back to you within five working days.
Visit our Contact Us page to find further ways of getting in touch.